Thursday, October 20, 2005

Getting Started

Well, after re-branding our law firm and designing a website for it.  I decided to start my own blog. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do here, but my initial thoughts are to give a few comments on the law here for people involved in car accidents in BC.

I might also talk about some of my key professional interests. Right now I am working on a number of really sad cases where children have been struck by cars as pedestrians and have suffered brain injuries as a result of the collision. I'm not sure why this strikes such a cord with me. Perhaps it is because the child will never know who he or she could have become. Perhaps it is because it is shocking how poorly the medical and school systems deal with children with brain injuries.

Anyhow, these are my initial thoughts. We'll have to see what this blog becomes.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara and janita are bitches you need to replace management if you want to rebrand the firm

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Sophie Grace said...

Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing. Let update amazing picture, nice story on instagram with picbear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home