Friday, June 10, 2011

On being a system for evaluating evidence

This morning I was listening to a audioCD on the way in to work. The key piece of advice from this Brian Tracy CD was that "you become what you think about most of the time". And I thought..."(bleep) I'm going to become a system for evaluating evidence if I'm not careful!!"

Actually, I think it is pretty powerful advice. So much so, that I have listened to the CD on the drive home on each off night of the playoffs.

I suppose his point is that focusing on negative things that happened in the past will actually project them forward and impact your life into the future. If you think about what you want and how you are going to get it, most of the time, then you are bound to start taking steps to make that goal happen.

Seems worth a try to me!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home