Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Lawyer and Estate Planning


As a Vancouver personal injury lawyer, I am regularly asked by clients and friends for a referral to a good family lawyer or help with wills and estates.  Because I practice exclusively in BC car accidents, I know lots of Vancouver personal injury lawyers and ICBC claims lawyers.  I do not, however, run across many family law or estate planning lawyers in my practice.  I am happy to let my readers know of a couple of fine family law and estate lawyers to whom I can confidently refer clients.


To see the rest of this post visit my new blog at:
www.personal-injury-lawyer-vancouver.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous prozac and birth defects said...

Well, thank you on behalf of your readers, for these valuable informations.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Elison Duncan said...

This is really good post and we would love to read about the law's and the information you share here on the blog. Your blog information is really good and updated.

divorce attorneys fort lauderdale

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

In every real estate property people need to get help to solve many problem of legal issues. There are many expert lawyers who can help in critical situation.

auto accident injury milwaukee

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous ICBC Lawyer said...

Its great to see lawyers helping lawyers but it's also good to see that you don't just make referrals willy nilly as they say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home